Excel is by far the largest Business Intelligence canvas on the market. What if you could connect to Snowflake with Excel and use native Excel functionality for its consumption. Then imagine being able to refresh any of the work you had done in Excel. FlowObejcts Excel Add-in is designed to facilitate exactly that functionality.
In this short session, the FlowObjects team demonstrates how to draw in data using the Excel Add-In by connecting to Snowflake.
In this session you will learn:
- How to connect Excel to Snowflake
- Acquiring data from Snowflake into Excel
- Conducting advanced multi-step SQL from Excel
- Handling of large queries
- Available options once in Excel
- User roles in consuming data from Excel with the Excel Add-In