This customer is a nonprofit organization with nearly 100 testing facilities across the US dedicated to unbiased product testing, investigative journalism, consumer-oriented research, public education, and consumer advocacy. They are a trusted source for helping consumers make informed purchasing decisions, and have played key roles in safety recalls and related legislative reforms.
INTRICITY is a team of specialized Data Management, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence experts. The team members at INTRICITY have been handpicked over the course of 20 years, and represent the top talent globally in data-oriented disciplines.
Challenge and Wins
This customer was seeking a modern data solution for their research, testing and insight facilities that leveraged a modern architecture/approach to centralize their data assets to drive the scalability of its distribution and use. Over the last three decades, this customer’s data processes had organically grown to a point where many processes and data silos existed separately. These data silos made it challenging to:
- Benefit from shared logic and user access
- Capture lower grain detail that would benefit consumers
- Catalog and optimize data assets
- Capitalize on research and data value within the organization
- Reduce the time to market for insights
- Conduct repeatable analytics
- Append and automate conditional processes based on data values
Read the full Case Study here: https://view.attach.io/HkG9UwmzH