How do you SOLVE THE ONE-ROLE-AT-A-TIME DILEMMA?
Whether you are new or a veteran to Snowflake, you most likely have been frustrated with only being able to use one role at a time, while battling the complexity of role inheritance and managing object grants. Let us introduce you to a whole new way to work with Snowflake’s Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) with:
- User Synthetic Roles (USR) - Role per user
- Subject Primitive Roles (SPR) - Data set building blocks
- Masking Primitive Roles (MPR) - Dynamic Masking Roles for sensitive and classified data
- Warehouse Primitive Roles (WPR) - Warehouse roles
- Options on how to integrate with your IdM and automate the whole thing process
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
4:00 - 5:00 pm EST
REGISTER TO ATTEND
As an Enterprise Data Solutions Architect at INTRICITY, Rich has deployed Snowflake in several dozen Fortune 500 accounts and designs and delivers orchestration, modeling, security and strategy to enable elastic cloud data warehousing.
Jared acts as our Vice President of Emerging Technologies and is the host of our Snowflake ProTalk webinar series. Listed as one of the “Top Marketing Operations Leaders You Should Know” and is the author and creator of our INTRICITY101 video series.
Acting as a Sr. Enterprise Solutions Architect, Glenn is considered to be a Snowflake master and has deployed Snowflake within a wide range of industries. He also specializes in digital transformation, master data management, cloud and mobility integration.